Thursday, January 26, 2006

Last night and today I made a Stash-Busting-Scarf. It was a really quick knit and I was happy to use up a bunch of leftover yarn. :) I believe I cast on about 190 stitches on size 13 needle. I had 10 different colors of green yarn and I knit 2 rows with each color and repeated the pattern twice. No fringe was added because it is long enough to begin with. There are plans floating around in my mind to make a pink and red one for Valentine's Day, but I have to check my stash first. Oh, and a disclaimer on the pictures. I had to hold the digital camera VERY still in order to take a picture in the mirror without a flash and have it come out not blurry. The result was a forlorn look on my face, but in reality I was concentrating really hard.

1 comment:

Alice said...

HEY. I was trying to get her to use the pictures with the nice flash so that the lighting was better. She said something about liking the "warm colors," or something...