Friday, February 10, 2006
I am certain that many fellow knitting bloggers are excited about starting “The Knitting Olympics” tonight. When I entered, my hope was to knit a doily. (Maybe someday) Recently my mind has decided to try finishing and old project instead for two reasons. 1. It would be free. 2. It really needs to be finished. My desire is that I’ll finished knitting a peach colored lace pattern baby blanket that I started way back in November. As you can see there is only around 6 inches done, so it will definitely be a challenge to finish it up in just 16 short days. The only reason I can think of for quitting it before was that I enjoy brainless knitting a bit more. (How horrid of me) The pattern must be watched carefully the entire time on this one. Wish me luck! Progress pictures will follow when it starts to look bigger. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
YAYWOO, MARTHA! KNIT! KNIT! KNIT!
Go, go, go! That's why I never see you on the webcam anymore.
Post a Comment