Monday, January 08, 2007

The New Baby Dress

Here are some pictures of the dress I just finished. It is the same pattern that I used to make the blue baby dress (pictures of the said blue dress are over in that new Flickr thing on the sidebar of my blog). This time I added the puffy sleeve instead of the half sleeve. I think they turned out well for being the first sleeve that I've ever done. The sewing machine is my best friend now. (At least that is what I am told.) I spend lots of time with it everyday in hopes to learn all its ins and outs. Sometime soon I am going to visit the B------ family in Ohio and learn how to sew clothes for me from Mrs. B------. She is really good at fitting things to people and I am looking forward to learning from her. I have a lot of things finished that I didn't get pictures of yet. Tomorrow Mom, Alice, and I will fly away to Phoenix, Arizona to spend some time with Grandma K. I hope to post a few more things before we leave, but then you probably won't hear from me for a bit. We will be back on the 20th. The weather should be nicer there then here. Although, you won't really be hearing us complain about the winter we've had so far. Gee whiz, it's been in the 50's lately. It recently changed though, and today it was REALLY blustery.

Well, time to get back to the laundry and packing. I haven't actually started packing, so I guess I'm not really getting back to anything persay.

No comments: