Friday, October 19, 2007

Oh Yeah, I Have a Blog

I keep thinking that if I put up something on Facebook everyone will see it. Oops! Sorry blog readers. Are you still out there? I don't blame you if you've moved on. As you can see...I'm engaged, and very happy! Sorry for the delay. Isn't it pretty?



See...we are very happy.

14 comments:

Joel said...

Hoorah, they're engaged! I like that couple. ;) Love you, Martha!

Amy said...

CONGRATULATIONS, MARTHA!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Martha! The ring is beautiful. I am so happy for you and Joel. I can't wait to give you a hug, hopefully that won't be too long coming. Love ya!

Trina said...

wow. even though I saw you yesterday, i couldn't believe you were alive until I saw a recent blog post. Praise the Lord! Martha is still with us.
Taking frequent trips to cloud nine, however.
we love you!

Anonymous said...

Yay! See if I hadn't just gotten a facebook i wouldn't have even known. :)

Anonymous said...

I have it all figured out!!!
You and Joel can get married around the end of June and then honey moon at Joni camp!!!
I mean, come on!!! How more romantic does it get?????

You don't have to thank me...my services are always available to you.

La Brebis Roses said...

You'd just better hope my bruse goes away before I get married.

Olivia Joy said...

If I my make one small correction...that would be "bruise" not "bruse. Oh, and as far as it goes....I can just see people not letting me near you the day of your wedding.....:)


I had a really weird dream last night and you and Alice and your Dad were in it.....and I got hurt really bad and everyone kept telling me that is what I get for hurting you :(. I woke up in a cold sweat...okay maybe I didn't, but that sounded really dramatic.

Love you!

Joel said...

Ha! I was actually buying the guilty conscience there for a second, Olivia. :) Seriously, I was on the edge of my seat.

I heard there was a great bit of laughter involved, however. That's good. You'll be spared from "the list," of which I am the dark and vengeful keeper. ;)

La Brebis Roses said...

You are right, I meant bruise. Thanks.

Olivia Joy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Olivia Joy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joel said...

Hello, darling! I'm looking forward to seeing you on Thursday! :D

Anonymous said...

I may be the last to congratulate you, but Congratulations anyway, Martha and Joel!

Don't forget you still have a blog, Martha! :-)