Thursday, November 15, 2007

A Night of Cards

Last night we went over to Joel's friend's house for cards and dessert. I learned a new game and was very fortunate because it was a lot like Smear and 500 kind of mixed together. The one rule I did like was that if you didn't get your bid, you don't go back any points. :) Sorry the pictures are kind of grainy, but we took them on the iPhone. Not bad though.


Graham, Laurie, and Thom


Here is Thom very proud that he got the bid.


Joel and me in the photo above and below


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, either you and Joel were on the same team (or something like that) or there was some may-hey-hey-jor cheating going on there!!!

Trina said...

oh, it looks nice and sunny there! We have gray November here - But finally some snow today!
Thank you for pictures! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting....it makes my journey so much fun!!!

I am on a train called "The Empire Building."