Tuesday, February 13, 2007
Mary Janes
Look what I did. I bought baby Mary Janes. Yes I know…sigh… I don't have any children, but that doesn't really matter does it? I've fondled them a few times before, but yesterday they were 80% off. That means it only came to $1.60 a pair. If you saw something you wanted REALLY BADLY for only $1.60, would you have gone home empty handed?


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
They are very cute!!
Aww! Of course you could not pass them up for only $1.60.
I wish you many little girls, all born in the right season to wear these little shoes!
Cute! Wow, I didn't realize earlier today that you had posted all of this. I only saw the button heart!
Maybe these cute newborn shoes will help silly little newborn socks to stay on. Because usually they don't...
Post a Comment