Friday, June 08, 2007

A Picture is Worth 1000 Words

Last night Alice and I went with the A. family to Alyssa's 8th grade graduation to help out with the twins. When it was over and everyone was talking Alice attempted to get a picture the twins and me. We took this picture four times in order to get the A. twins to smile for the picture instead of right after we took it, but it was worth all four in order to get this one.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are adorable, as usual.

Joel said...

Precious. :)

Anonymous said...

That would be a long post if you used 1000 words! (Good thing you put the picture!!! :D)

@lici@ said...

Hi Martha! Remember those finger puppets you knitted at Christmas? Did you find the pattern online, by chance? Thanks!

@lici@ said...

Nevermind! I found what I need! Thanks anyway.