Monday, July 02, 2007

Picnic Blanket Part I

This morning in the mail I received the first fabric for the picnic blanket that I will be starting soon. These lovely prints came from Super Buzzy, and are even more beautiful in person than on the computer screen. Now I have to decided on a pattern that won't waste ANY of it. The mushroom magnets are REALLY cute too! Even though they are small, they are very strong.


For now the magnets will be here for me to enjoy.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Martha I absolutely love the cloth, I can't wait to see the finished project.

Joel said...

That fabric really is even better than it was online. Looking forward to seeing it in person day after tomorrow! Did you know there are mushrooms growing on your mirror? It's okay, I'm a big mushroom fan. ;)

Anonymous said...

Am I missing something here, Joel? Aren't you still looking at it online?

Anonymous said...

Picnic blanket?!?! Where do you get so many great ideas?

The fabric is wonderful!

Olivia Joy said...

I miss you.

Joel said...

It's high time for more picnic blanket posting, at the very least. :)

Alice said...

Definitely.

Anonymous said...

Yes, good idea.

Anja said...

I must agree as well.

Joel said...

As must I. Oh, wait, that's who put forth the motion in the first place. All in favor? Well, I think we've got a quorum.

Anonymous said...

I totally agree......YOU REALLY SHOULD POST AGAIN. Have a blast at camp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I am officially boycotting your blog until you post agaian....Who's with me?

Olivia Joy said...

I will join the boycott with you Daniel. Shall we picket outside her house tomorrow?