Sunday, June 15, 2008

Mushroom Moon Banner

After a lot of work on Joel's part my Etsy shop banner is up! I made it on linen first and then we took pictures of it. We were sad to find out that the size requirements for banners were so small and getting up there was going to be a big pain! Joel ended up remaking it in photo shop, and I'm very happy with out it turned out. I think it took Joel longer to fix than it did for me to embroider. :) It's sad that it isn't the "original", but I love it nonetheless. :)


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks awesome! How big is the original? It looks huge.

Hannah

Unknown said...

Niiiice.

La Brebis Roses said...

Ooohhh...I got a comment from Shannon!. :)

It's about 2 inches by 6 or so.

N said...

I like the banner! :)

Alice said...

You're so smart.

Anonymous said...

You're home! Now it is your duty to post.

Amy said...

I'm getting awfully tired of the Mushroom Moon banner. HINT HINT HINT!