Thursday, June 05, 2008

Sunday in Griffith Park

This past weekend we (Joel, Graham, and I) headed down to Griffith Park. Inside the park, there are over 53 miles of trails, and a big observatory (what a beautiful view) on top of one of the mountains. After walking around the observatory we went for a short hike to see what the trails were like. I think we'll be going back this weekend to go on a a longer hike since we had such a lovely time this past Sunday.

The Observatory 
The great view of L.A.


The telescope 

Joel took a lot of self-portraits 
More of the view


The pendulum inside the observatory
Playing pharaoh with my shadow

Joel and Graham trying to look cool
I was very thrilled that I actually got this picture while he was up in the air. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, great pictures! You both look great. Your stomach is really flat.

Hannah

La Brebis Roses said...

lol! Thanks...wait...compared to yours? :)

Anonymous said...

What a fantastic place. It looks like it's from Myst, only real.

A flat stomach? What is that?

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures! Did you ever see that Beverly Hillbillies episode where a con man tries to sell Griffith Park to the Clampets?