Hi Martha! I believe we met at a basket class once, I'm Sarah G's aunt. I wanted to tell you that I'm a big fan of your Etsy items, VERY CUTE! I actually linked to your shop in a blog post just now, I hope you don't mind. (I didn't figure you'd mind the advertising, especially if it leads to sales lol)
5 comments:
I've hijacked your blog! HAHAHAA!
Oh my I think there is an overtaking how funny :)
Hi Martha! I believe we met at a basket class once, I'm Sarah G's aunt. I wanted to tell you that I'm a big fan of your Etsy items, VERY CUTE! I actually linked to your shop in a blog post just now, I hope you don't mind. (I didn't figure you'd mind the advertising, especially if it leads to sales lol)
Have a great day!
We want birthday pictures.
OK, so ignore us.
Post a Comment