Ah, yes. Last night I had a bad headache. I mean a really bad headache that came from sore muscles in my neck. Joel and I went to bed about about 12:30 a.m. but I was having major problems falling asleep because my head hurt so much. We are out of Advil right now, so the pain reliever of choice (er...only thing available) was Excedrin. I decided that I would rather be awake from the caffeine in the Excedrin as apposed to being awake with a really bad headache. Needless to say my pain quickly went away, but I didn't fall asleep until after 3:00 a.m. Joel feel asleep, and kept rolling over and telling me that I should really try to get some rest. HA! Today I am tired and my sense of the time of day is a little mixed up.
We just got back from a trip to our three story Target. I think I forgot to tell everyone about my three story Target. They have really special things there next to the escalators for your cart to ride up or down to another floor. We fondly refer to them as "bask-alators". Tonight we saw someone push a cart onto the bask-alator full of plastic bins and all the covers fell out of the cart and down, down, down. She quickly climbed through the swinging plastic doors that say "NO PEOPLE" to get them back, and her husband quickly started climbing back up the down escalator to help her. I started cracking up, but quickly tried to look concerned that the woman went through the "NO POEPLE" door instead. lol
Well, it is now time for my favorite time of the evening "French Press Time" . "French Press Time" is greatly anticipated as soon as the last drop of "regular morning coffee" has been drunk.
5 comments:
Sorry about your headache. Those can really make you "indisposed."
HAHA! You sure know how to make me laugh. :) Thanks.
It is good to see you back blogging I have missed you :).
LOLOLOL. You are so hilarious!
I like this French Press Time thing.
I laughed really hard when you talked about the "special things."
I am glad that you were inspired by your old blog posts. I miss your funny writing. Way to go.
Wow, I have never heard of escalators for your cart. That sounds like fun.
Post a Comment