Martha, that is almost freaky. I don't think I would feel comfortable with sideways carts next to me that high up. Does it even work when your cart is full of stuff?
It's not as freaky and overwhelming as the pictures. Target managed to keep it open, airy, and calm in the overall store execution. ;) Really, pushing your cart in is as easy as pie, and it goes up just as slowly and smoothly as we ever do on escalators. As Martha said, the cart stays level, as if it were on the floor. You'd actually find it fun to watch.
6 comments:
Martha, that is almost freaky. I don't think I would feel comfortable with sideways carts next to me that high up. Does it even work when your cart is full of stuff?
TOO WEIRD.
Oh, it doesn't tip at all, but stays perfectly flat the whole way.
It's not as freaky and overwhelming as the pictures. Target managed to keep it open, airy, and calm in the overall store execution. ;) Really, pushing your cart in is as easy as pie, and it goes up just as slowly and smoothly as we ever do on escalators. As Martha said, the cart stays level, as if it were on the floor. You'd actually find it fun to watch.
Can we visit this next week?
Yes, and we will get a cart even if we don't need one.
That's too funny. I have been in big Targets, but none with such a handy transport system. I've only seen ones with an elevator.
Post a Comment