I decided that I should at least post one picture from Christmas... This is a photo I took of Sebastian as he was getting cleaned up after dinner one night, and it brings an instant smile to my face. It is called "Jell-O Pants" and it won first prize in our photo competition. I named it that because he had just finished eating semi melted green Jell-O with his fingers so there is Jell-O all over his pants. :) I hope you enjoy it at least half as much as I do.
3 comments:
"It is called 'Jello Pants.'" What a riot! I know you really love this picture and you are not just bragging that you won the family photo contest. Every once in a while Alice says, "Jello Pants" and starts to crack up. The fun of Christmas is following us right into January. This one will probably still be funny in 2020.
Yep, that is my child. Looks kind of like the face he was making tonight, running around doing his naked kitchen dance. (So now you can just imagine all that, since you sadly had to miss it.) On any other child, the wreath on the wall might give a subtle halo effect...
Emma!!!! He doesn't need the wreath. He carries his own halo with him in that cap of white-blonde hair. Ahh, my grandson, the perfect child! (That's my grandma line and I'm sticking to it!)
Post a Comment