This morning I woke up rather hungry, but couldn't find anything around that sounded good to eat. After a few more minutes of searching I decided to make some granola. Below is a photo and the recipe for my yummy breakfast.
Granola Recipe
4 cups rolled oats
1/2 cups nuts
1/4 -1/2 cup unsweetened coconut
1 tsp. cinnamon
1/4 - 1/2 cup flax seeds
3/4 cup raisins, optional
1 stick butter (I think you can use less because it still seemed wet when done cooking.)
1/2 cup honey
Melt butter and honey together in a saucepan. Pour over all the dry ingredients. Bake at 350 degrees for 8 minutes. Stir, then bake an additional 8 minutes. Enjoy!
6 comments:
Agghh! Get rid of the yellow. I can't see any of it on my computer. The granola looks good. Want to come make me some?
Sorry about that. Now it looks like Valentine's Day. Just try to disregard the fact that the pink looks purple. :)
Yum!! It looks soo good!!
You must have a different granola recipe than we do, because ours has to bake for 2 hours. By then I would have been starving and found something else for breakfast. :-)
You never post anymore.
No joke.
Post a Comment