Monday, February 01, 2010

Anybody There?

Oliver and I were wondering if anybody still checks this blog. I really want to get back into the swing of blogging again, so I thought I would start with a week of colors. A post a day centered around a color. Very easy, very doable. I think. Check for another post later today featuring todays color. This is not a great picture of me. Probably because I had just finished sauteing onions for French Dip sandwiches.

Mmm...It will be worth in though in about 7-9 hours.
Here a photo of the boy. He doesn't usually use the baby pacifiers, but I pulled them out to show cousin Thomas on the webcam, and he's been playing/sucking them every since. He is becoming quite the crawler. He doesn't move around on all fours yet, but he slides around rather quickly on his belly. Especially if he spots a phone cord or computer cord within reach.

6 comments:

Mom said...

I love the sparkle in Oliver's eyes!

Anonymous said...

i'm here, i read your blog! please keep posting!

adelantegirl said...

I´m here! I¨m interested to see what you mean by colors!

laura said...

YAY!!!! Your back!

Anonymous said...

yes, i am here reading your blog:)
Ruth

Emily said...

Yay, a post! Oliver has grown much bigger (and cuter!) since your last blog update!