Friday, February 05, 2010

Today is Shot

Well, not really, but it is shot day. Oliver had his 6 month check up this morning. The appointment was delayed a bit, so technically it was a 7 month check up. He had three shots and didn't even cry after the first one, but by the second and third he had started. He fell asleep as soon as we got in the car and hardly woke up when we got home so I put him down and he had a nice long nap. After he woke up I took these pictures. He seems to be back to his old self already. I hope it lasts the rest of the day.
He got a band-aid on each thigh.




Right after I finished taking these pictures he pulled one of his band-aids off. I guess he doesn't like the Tasmanian Devil very much. :)

2 comments:

Dad said...

Hey there Martha Hope! Dad here. Thanks for putting up new photos on your blog. As you know, I don't have a facebook account.

Naomi Joy said...

I love your subject title. . . so very clever.

What a cute son.