Wednesday, August 16, 2006
Giant Chocolate Chip Cookies
After all the cleaning and folding of laundry that I did tonight there wasn't another wedding job to do. I was so happy that I decided to make some cookies. We've been making bars left and right around here, but because they are all for the afterglow wedding party we weren't at liberty to eat them. I'd had about enough of that sort of thing and today when the mail came this evening's recipe was discovered. My newest issue of "Food Everyday" (a cooking magazine put out by my friends at Martha Stewart) had a recipe for "Giant Chocolate Chip Cookies." Everyone was making fun of me because I wanted to cook something when I didn't have to be doing anything. The truth is that I really miss being able to cook everyday, and I jumped at the opportunity to make something fun tonight. Well, I'm off to bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment