Tuesday, August 01, 2006

What I've Been Waiting For

This post is what I've been waiting for. Yesterday I found out that I didn't have to pay the $25 for the book in order to get the pattern. Oh joy! Good to be girl (See link on sidebar) found a site online that already had the pattern posted. I was and am still "SO THRILLED". Last night we stopped by A.C. Moore to check on some wedding things, and they just happened to have the colors that I wanted for the dishcloth. Tomorrow we will be going there again, and I'll pick up a few more skeins. It is actually so cheep to knit dishcloths. You will have check back to see what colors I picked.

In other news I was babysitting from 8 to 6 today. Pierce is 2 1/2 and Saige is 9 months. They were really cute and well behaved all day long. Pierce provided some great stories, but I won't take the time to type them out on here. Saige was really smiley!

By the way...If you would like the dishcloth pattern just go to http://www.jimsyldesign.com/~dishbout/kpatterns/knitting2.html and click on "Textured Slip Stitch-2".

No comments: