Hannah doing something with meat. I wasn't around for this, so I don't know what is was for. OH, I just remembered. She must have been making hamburgers.
By the way, I just made up the link on the previous comment to "www.bob.com." I don't recommend you go there. It's not morally objectional, but it's highly ugly.
8 comments:
Fish Face's old favorite food!!
Are you talking about me?
By the way, I just made up the link on the previous comment to "www.bob.com." I don't recommend you go there. It's not morally objectional, but it's highly ugly.
I'm really looking forward to being Micah again.
In case you couldn't tell, the above acronym means brother of the bride who is looking forward to being micah again.
LOL. No, you are not Fish Face. That is Emily.
Oops. That is supposed to be an i not an o.
"Bridesmaid who is looking forward to seeing Bob."
Must you always say that? I should have never told you it was my favorite food. I wouldn't have if I had known how long this would go on. ;)
Post a Comment