You all must be tired of looking at my old post, so here is something new for you to read. I'm afraid you got a little too used to me posting so frequently. :)
I've spent a lot of time since Monday night with my foot elevated. On Monday night Dad was grilling and I ran outside to see how long it would be until the chicken was done. Running out wasn't the problem. It was the running in that really hurt. I tripped over the metal threshold of our back door and tore the end of my big toe off. Not just a little torn off, but really deeply torn off. The first think I said was, "Oww! That really hurt". Next I glanced down and saw the blood dripping out before saying, "Oh, my goodness! No wonder that really hurt." It really grosses me out to look at it, and that is why I'm choosing not to post a picture even though one was taken. I went to the doctor yesterday to see if she had any advice. All my hopes and dreams are crushed because she said that my career as a foot model is no longer an option. I guess I'll have to try and find something else meaningful to do with my life since that is out. She also put me on cephalexin as a precautionary measure. Thankfully I was up to date on my tetanus shot or she would have stuck me with one of those too. I'm tired of limping around. :P So far today I have run it into two things. Good grief! E-mail me if you really want the picture. I thought if I put it up here my readership would go down.
I am now open for advice on what I should knit next. I can't think of a single thing that I want to make right now. This is a problem for me. I always have something that I want to knit. Weird. Suggestions are most welcome in the form of comments. ;)
Thursday, September 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Poor Martha. :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
Oh my! You can't think of something to KNIT? I think you should learn how to crochet and then crochet snowflakes. ;)
Me too! (what is it about the valines and toe problems? one of you should become a podiatrist if this continues!)
Martha, how about knitting a shrug? we could both make one! This is my favorite pattern I have found so far - http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=109542.0
Thanks for the links!
Yes, Naomi'd better watch out for her toes. You never want to post the pictures, either! I think you should post it.
ACK! :O That is TERRIBLE!!
Now that we're in such close proximaty to each other, I just wanted to give you an advanced warning about how frequently I can nag you to post.
Post.
Yeah. Post already.
POST! NOW!
Post a Comment