Monday, September 25, 2006

A Sunday Picnic

On Sunday night we went on a picnic for dinner at a park in a town near here. Emma made really yummy sandwiches, and that reminds me that I need to copy that recipe before I leave here. It was a very nice day weather wise and I actually got cold sitting by the little stream.







5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is an interesting picture. What made you decide to do that? ;)

Amy said...

I think they are doing ballet, yes?

La Brebis Roses said...

Something like that. Micah liked how we looked against the sky.

Anonymous said...

Hmm. It does look kind of neat, but I never knew you and Alice were ballerinas as WELL as Augustus Gloop dancers. :)

La Brebis Roses said...

Hey! That Augustus Gloop knowledge is a secret. SSHHH!!! That was fun learing it though, wasn't it? You should know because you were there as well. ;)