This evening we all went over to the neighbor's house for dinner. We got to meet their new baby, and I got to hold him for a long time. :) Emma and I made a pumpkin cheesecake to bring over for dessert, and I think it is one of the best I've ever had. We pulled it off the Martha Stewart website last night, and it is defiantly a keeper. We cooked a butternut squash for it and everything. How cool is that?
I spent the rest of the day with Emma making stitch markers out of clay. It is taking a really long time, but they are really cute and SO worth it. I'll post pictures of the finished product tomorrow.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Oh my goodness! How can Emerson possibly be that big already?
1 comment:
Oh my goodness! How can Emerson possibly be that big already?
Post a Comment