Friday, October 06, 2006

Pictures Of Us Sitting In the Airport

Here are the pictures of what we did while in the airport when we were waiting for another flight on Tuesday. The stewardess on our first flight was very funny and seemed rather intrigued by my knitting. Maybe it was because I was knitting something different every time she came by. HA! I ended up writing out the bricky dishcloth pattern for her because I didn't have a copy of it with me. She was very happy. I hope I did it right and she isn't having trouble due to faulty directions. :(


I think that Alice thought reclining on the floor would make her feel better. I tried that for awhile, and actually fell asleep. Then I looked at the time and realized that it had only been about 6 minutes. Stink.


This is Alice and I listening to the iPod Micah gave us at the same time. We were hearing "My Friend Irma." We each had one earpiece of the thing, and it worked out pretty well.


Here is a poor little bird that wanted to get out of the airport as bad as we did. He thought the best way to get out was to slam his little body against the window. I decided that it would be best not to try his method of escape.


This is a very strange picture of the airport along with Alice's head. We are still not sure how Naomi got this one.


When we finally got on the plane this picture shows what I did for the flight. I'm still happy that I got Half the Perfect World for only $12.99 the week it came out. :)On the other hand, I am very sad that I finished reading "Knitting Rules" as we were landing in our home town. :( What a pitty.

6 comments:

Amy said...

It looks like you had 'fun' in the airport!! Haha!!!

Anonymous said...

That one of the airport and Alice's head is very interesting. HAHA. The one in which you and Alice each have one earpice is quite funny, too. Hahahaha. That was smart.

Anonymous said...

I love the iPod photo. I miss you girls.

Anonymous said...

Isn't "pitty" spelled with only one t?

Amy said...

It isn't if you're saying, 'What a pitty we have no putty!' otherwise, it is spelled 'P-I-T-Y'.

Alice said...

You got it for $12.99? Good for you. I'm still waiting for some new CDs that came out to get cheaper. :-P

We miss you, too, Micah!!