Thursday, November 23, 2006
Happy Thanksgiving
I don't really have the energy to stay up right now and post a bunch of pictures from today, (Alice put up more on her blog if you really want to see.) so I will put up the best thing we ate all day. :) Namely, J-E-L-L-O! Ours was perfectly level this year. You will have to check out the pictures to see how we did it. Everyone is in bed right now and Alice and I have been watching meaningless television for the past couple of hours. The time from 10 to 12 goes really fast. You would think that watching meaningless television would make it seem slower. Hm.. It's time for bed so I can get up and eat more J-E-L-L-O and crescent rolls for breakfast. You probably think that it is gross, but we do it every year and will continue to do so for as long as we are alive. Yum!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
STOP watching meaningless television! If you know it is meaningless, why are you watching it? Haha.
Happy Day-After-Thanksgiving!
Har-har!
Bonding.
Post a Comment