Wednesday, November 08, 2006

My One Hour Hat

Here are the pictures of the one hour hat I made the other afternoon. I love it so much and can't wait for the snow to start flying and I get to wear it. I do wear it around the house sometimes when I get cold, so that counts for something. :) It actually isn't called the one hour hat, but since it only took me an hour to make it, that is her name. The best part of all is that I knitted it from my stash! Isn't that wonderful? The pattern came out of the Martha Stewart Holiday Handmade Gifts magazine that was released this month. You should all go and get a copy because it is full of great ideas that I'm sure you will love as much as I do. ;) Today I picked up supplies to make some pom-pom snow men. If they turn out you will see a picture soon enough. I've completed quite a few project in the past week, but if I blog them all at once I won't have anything left to show you for awhile. Be patient. They will all show them selves in due time.

Tonight Dad took us all out for dinner. It was a very pleasant and unexpected treat. I must say that I had more fun tonight then I have had in a really long time. It wasn't really anything in particular, but just altogether nice. We went to Olive Garden for dinner and then headed to Borders and Target. I picked up Dreamland by Madeleine Peyroux for only $11.99 while at Borders. It is playing right now, and is right up there with all her other music. I still don't understand why she waited so long to come out with Careless Love.

It is time for me to go to sleep. Lately I've been going to bed way too late for how early I've been getting up.

Goodnight moon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think One Hour Hat is a very nice name for a hat.

Anonymous said...

Very nice. You look good.

Is the one hour hat like the quilt in a day - works for you, maybe, but not for anyone else??

Anonymous said...

my thoughts exactly, naomi! LOL