We just had 20 people over for dinner and I am late for bed. There are some bad colds and such going around church and other places right now, and I am starting to feel a bit of a sore throat coming on. :P I hope it doesn't turn into anything nasty. This is going to be a quick post, but I just had to share a story from school on Friday before I forget it. What follows is a conversation that I had with Kyle, Elianna, and Ronnie while we waited for the bus.
Kyle: Girls are luckier then boys.
Me: Why is that?
Kyle: Girls get to punch boys and boys don't get to punch girls. Plus they have eyes on the back of their heads.
Me: Who told you that?
Kyle: My babysitter.
Mrs. W.: Only moms and teachers have eyes on the backs of their heads.
At this point Ronnie began looking under the hair on the heads of the other girls present to see if they had eyes or not.
Eianna: You don't need to check for mine Ronnie, I'm growing them.
I thought it was very funny and cute. Elianna is so spunky.
Sunday, December 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment