Wednesday, December 06, 2006
Something Cute (At least that is what I think)
Here is yet another ornament. I first saw a picture of these on a blog, and thought they were really cute. I read the blog of the woman who designed this pattern and was happy to find out that it was now published in a magazine. We picked up a copy while at Borders last night, and I made a few of them today. In my opinion they are elf heads or gnome heads, but I have gotten a wide range of reactions to them today. Mom thinks they are baby heads, and Alice is not sure what they are in the first place. I think she is wondering why someone would want to put heads on a Christmas tree. ;) They look really cute over a door handle too, and add just the right amount of jingle when you move the door. This is not really related, but anyway... Lately I have been getting REALLY NASTY headaches after reading or crafting. It has been really stinky. Today I tried wearing my reading glasses from two years ago to see if that would help. They are a very mild prescription and I ended up not needing them after awhile back in 2004. Today I wore them while reading and crafting, and am happy to report that I didn't get a headache. I am hopping that this will be the solution because I was getting tired of taking Advil. :P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment