Wednesday, December 13, 2006

I Will Keep On Trying

Every week I do the laundry. Strike that, I try to achieve perfection every week when I do the laundry. :P The night before I tell myself, "This will be the week. I know it is. Every load will be done by the end of the day." There have been many weeks when I've come so close, but I’ve never quite made it. Today I thought it would be that day that I've been waiting for, but alas. If I stayed up all night I might not even make it. There isn't a clean towel in the house (Actually, they are clean, but not dry.), and unless a few more things get through the dryer tonight it will be hard for everyone to get dressed in the morning. Today my excuse is the lunch appointment we made with a lady we know. It took longer then we thought it was going to, and we didn't make it back home to the washing machine until 4:30. Tomorrow doesn't look good either. Mom and I are going Christmas shopping, and in the afternoon I have a coffee date with Naomi. Maybe I should start next week with a new goal...Getting all the laundry done in two days. ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

or you could do laundry every two days like i do! :) it's the only way i have enough clean clothes for jesse! :)