Monday, April 21, 2008

A Concert

Since Duane T. was traveling through the area with a Mennonite Choir, we drove down for one of their concerts. They performed at an Indian church about 25 miles South of where we live. 


We wanted more proof that we actually saw Duane, so we took some pictures with him after the concert was over.
Joel wanted proof that he was there too. :)

5 comments:

MEAJASO said...

I think it is awesome that you were able to see someone you knew, way out on the west coast!!! What fun!

Olivia Joy said...

That is great :)
It sounded like DJ was very jealous of you at the wedding that you were going to get to see Duane and that he wasn't going to be there :)

Anja said...

That so neat that you got to see him!

Anonymous said...

yeah, like so not fair! I just spent 6 weeks living with all those people and I miss them! :( oh well, i see them 2morrow night. :) thanx for putting them up.... so i can be jealous :P

La Brebis Roses said...

Whoa! You read my blog? How did you find it?