Wednesday, April 16, 2008

My Wedding

Since everyone posted pictures of my wedding, it seemed like I should post up a couple of my favorites. I was planning on waiting until my new blog was set up to post them, but it is taking a little longer than I expected. Anyway...here are a few of my favorites for the time being. 


I wonder who these feet belong to. 
Our getaway car that was decorated by Shannon and Amber


I love how you can see us dishing up food through the doorway

I love this picture and will always be envious of the Alice-Sebastian relationship. :) True love, true love.

5 comments:

Alice said...

And he didn't even like me that day. Lol.

Olivia Joy said...

Yay you haven't totally not quit posting. MY heart sings for joy.

Anja said...

I love the last picture!

Anonymous said...

I'm happy you have not quit posting. Lovely pictures!

MEAJASO said...

I have been faithfully checking your blog, and today before my very eyes was not one, but FOUR new entries. Oh happy day! =)

But, you're starting a new blog?

I loved the pictures! I loved being there in person even better.

:)